Counts each section viewed by Adelphi students, faculty and staff.
· Ebook use is based on the number of times an ebook was accessed by Adelphi students, faculty and staff.
An "access" is defined as a section of an e-book being viewed.
· For Fall 2015-16, there were some 178,000 titles in the Adelphi Libraries collection.
Circulation of technology equipment
· Numbers are based on circulations at the Access Services Desk, the IT Help Desk, and the Manhattan circulation desk.
Full Text Database Downloads
· Full-text downloads represent full-text articles that were downloaded from Adelphi owned online databases. Totals are calculated using download statistics from individual vendors.
Smart Delivery (formerly Interlibrary Loan)
Smart Delivery allows students, faculty, staff, emeriti and tenured faculty to borrow materials that are not owned by Adelphi libraries. Click here for a full list of materials that can be requested.
Connect NY Consortium
· ConnectNY is a consortium of 18 New York State libraries and the Center for Research Libraries that lend and borrow books from a shared catalog.
· Data sources used for searching
Alicat, the library online catalog (Alicat.adelphi.edu), and
OneSearch, the library discovery service (http://adelphi.summon.serialssolutions.com)