· Patron transactions include: questions via In-Person visit at a public service desk, email, chat, phone, text, moodle, research drop-ins and appointments.
· All transactions are taken at the following service locations: The Reference desk, The Access Services desk, the Information desk, the Archives department, and the Circulation desk at branch locations.
In-person and Online Chat Questions
· In-Person transactions are conducted face to face at each of the main service areas mentioned. Chat transactions are initiated from library online res
· Questions taken in the Archives Department that total 1% or lower do not appear in every graph.
by day of the week
· Wednesday is the busiest day of the week for In-person questions and Friday the busiest day for online chat sessions.
Other transactions by semester.
· Phone transactions show a steady decrease, while email transactions steadily rose.
· Library faculty provides research help through one on one sessions with the students. Sessions are given in the office, at home, on Moodle or in a consult space and are available at all university libraries.
Number of course-based information literacy sessions taught by librarians each semester. Additional details can be viewed here.
· Steady increase of activity each academic year.
· Classes taught by academic year:
154 in 2015-16
192 in 2016-17
191 in 2017-18
222 in 2018-19
· Libguides are digital resources created by Adelphi library faculty to help students with the research process. Guide usage, shown below, counts all guides that were made publicly available.