1. Time Management
- Do not procrastinate when you have an assignment. Research studies have indicated that waiting last minuite often leads to plagiarism.
2. When you take notes, paraphrase or summarize
- Indicate points and ideas in your own words and create a parenthetical reference to the source
3. When you quote in your notes identify quoted texts from your own words
- Use quoation marks to identify quotes and create a parenthetical reference to the source
4. When you Collaborate see International Center for Academic Integrity(ICAI)